A loan is considered Jumbo if it exceeds what is known as the conforming loan limit. The current conforming loan limit for a single-family home is $417,000 for all states except for Hawaii and Alaska, where it is $625,500.
If you live in a federally designated high-priced market, the conforming limit can be as high as $625,500. There are plenty of lenders that offer loans within the conforming loan limits, however not all lenders and banks will lend above these loan limits. We offer one of the most competitive and aggressive Jumbo product lines in today’s market.
Maximum Loan to Values
- Loan Amounts up to $750,000 with 720 credit score and 90% Loan to Value
- Loan Amounts up to $1,000,000 with 740 credit score and 85% Loan to Value
- Loan Amounts up to $2,000,000 with 720 credit score and 80% Loan to Value
- Loan Amounts up to $3,000,000 with 720 credit score and 70% Loan to Value
We have lower Loan to Value’s available with lower credit scores.
Our standard Jumbo product is available with as low as 680 FICO score, while our Portfolio Jumbo Program carries a minimum FICO score of 661. Please be sure to for a complete list of the maximum loan amount and loan to values available based on your credit score.
Ultra Competitive Interest Rates
Until recently, Jumbo loan rates were always known to be higher than the “standard” conforming rates for lower loan amounts. That has changed, however, with the economic recovery and re-opening of credit markets. With housing prices stabilizing and on the rise, lenders are now willing to offer competitive terms for larger loan amounts.
Fixed, Adjustable, or Interest Only
Our Jumbo Programs are available as both Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages. In addition, we offer interest only loans to qualified borrowers, allowing for lower monthly payments and increased cash flow.
- Fixed Rate Terms: 30, 25, 20, 15, 10 Years
- Adjustable Rate Terms: 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 ARMs; Amortized over 30 Years
- Interest Only Feature Available
Want more information on Jumbo loans?
Contact us today to receive more information.
Ready to apply?
We will contact you within 24 hours to review your options.